The Bluelab pH Pen – The ultimate handy solution for measuring pH and temperature!
Plants get their nutrient from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. Think of nutrients like a lock. pH is the key. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH with the Bluelab pH pen.
The Bluelab pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 – 22˚C or 65 – 72˚F is recommended.
The hand held pH pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients.
- Measures pH and temperature.
- Selectable units for °C and °F.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Double junction probe (not replaceable).
- Successful calibration indicator.
- Hold reading function and low battery warning.
- Fully waterproof with auto off function.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Comes with: Bluelab pH Probe KCI Solution, Bluelab pH 7.0 and Bluelab pH 4.0 Solution Sachets.
- Range: 0.0–14.0 pH/0–50°C/32°–122°F.
- Resolution: 0.1 pH/1°C/1°F.
- Accuracy @ 25°C: ±0.1 pH.
- Battery type: 1 x AAA alkaline.