NEW FORMULA PH PERFECT
5-in-1 Grow, Micro, and Bloom base nutrients are for growers accustomed to using three-part nutrients.
Advanced Nutrients™ has refined and developed the most full spectrum threepart nutrient package available to growers
The Grow, Micro, Bloom base nutrients contain value-added components that will enhance the performance of any type of garden, and include:
An amino acid complex
Wet Betty (non-ionic surfactant)
The combination of the pH Perfect™ Technology, simplified mixing rates and level of chelation in the balanced nutrient ratios ensure that crops always have access to the highest level of nutrition and vitality boosters possible
Growers using the pH Perfect™ Technology nutrient technology will not have to worry about pH in their nutrient solutions, because the new formulas are able to adjust the pH to the optimal range automatically. Combining an optimal pH level with these cutting edge chelates has growers reporting back with a new standard in yield expectations.
In fact, the chelation technology used is so effective, that nutrients would still remain available to plants in conditions that would not normally allow crops to grow at all. However, growers won’t need to worry about that because the formulas keep your pH in the optimal range at all times.
The Grow, Micro, Bloom combo pack provides you with all three components of our advanced three-part feeding program. Together, Grow, Micro, and Bloom make up a superior hydroponics fertilizer that provides optimal nutrition. If you want to achieve fast growth, high yields, and incredible products, choose Grow, Micro, Bloom.
Promotes healthy plants and fastest growth possible
Pharmaceutical grade precursors
More chelates per micronutrient than other manufacturers
Nutrient absorption from a broader pH spectrum
Concentrated, less-expensive formula
Easy to use
Using the three-part Grow, Micro, Bloom feeding program is easy. We suggest using a 1:1:1 feeding ratio, but we don’t discourage the use of a 1:2:3 ratio or a 3:2:1 ratio that might be preferable to old-school growers. That’s one of the many great aspects of this three-part system — it’s flexible and can be adapted to suit your particular needs and preferences. When using Grow, Micro, Bloom, Micro should be added to your reservoir first, followed by Grow, and then Bloom.
With “pH PERFECT” Technology, You’ll never have to worry about ph levels again!
If you’ve ever experienced off-color leaves, slow growth or low yield with your plants… then you’ve probably noticed mysterious pH and PPM fluctuations happen at the same time. It’s one of the biggest obstacles to getting “Grand Master Grower” yields from your crops.
In fact, many growers find that manually checking and adjusting pH levels two times per day, to try to keep their plants growth stable and maximized is tiring, time consuming and one of the biggest hassles of trying to get their plants through the growth stage quicker.
pH Perfect Rules:
In order for the pH perfect to work correctly, you must follow these rules. If you deviate from them, the nutrients will still work but the pH balance might not be perfect.
- You must use AN’s pH perfect base nutrients including Sensi, 3 Part Grow Micro Bloom, and Connoisseur. You do not need to use all 3. Just pick one.
- The additives used must be their bundles labeled Hobbyist, Expert, Professional, and Grand Master.
- Hobbyist bundle includes Voodoo, Big Bud, B-52, and Overdrive.
Expert includes Piranha, Bud Candy, and Final Phase.
- Professional includes Tarantula, Nirvana, and Sensizym.
- The Grand Master bundle includes Bud Ignitor, Bud Factor X, and Rhino Skin.
- They are meant to be used in that order. And you must use all the bottles in the bundle you are using. For example if you were on the hobbyist, you would need to use Voodoo, Big Bud, B-52, and Overdrive. You cannot omit any bottles. If you feel you’re up for the Expert bundle, you would need to use both the Hobbyist and Expert.
- The additives in the bundles have not changed formulas, just the base nutrients.
- You cannot add anything else at all. Yes that includes your other favorite additives or even another bottle from their line.
- You do not need to use Cal-Mag if you are using RO water.